- empty a few packets of @peperamitv chicken bites onto a tray along with some halloumi slices and corn on the cob ????
- heat them all at 165 degrees for 15 mins, then take out the chicken and halloumi.
- with the existing corn, add some pitta bread to the oven for a further 10 mins
- cut up some tomato ????slices and lettuce ????
- take the pitta out of the oven, cut it open, add the lettuce, tomato, halloumi and loads of yummy chicken.
- lastly season the open pita with salt, pepper and optional relish/Chili sauce.
- add coleslaw, pre cooked chips ???? and corn ???? to your plate and bang you have a Nando’s Filo pita Meal ????????.