- 6 Peperami sticks (a mixture of your choice)
- 1 sheet of puff pastry (room temperature)
- 1 egg
- Edible googly eyes (for the spooky effect)
- Salt and Pepper
- Turn your oven to 180C to preheat and line a baking tray with parchment.
- Using a sharp knife, slice your Peperami in half (lengthways) and then in half again and then again. You should have 6 slithers of Peperami (for the spider legs)
- Cut your puff pastry into 2.5in strips and place your 6 Peperami spider legs at the short end of the pastry strip closest to you and roll it 2-3 times (the dough should wrap the Peperami but with the ends on each side sticking out just like spider legs)
- Using an egg wash, brush over the pastry and then season.
- Wrap the spider legs in tin foil so they don’t overcook whilst the puff pastry is cooking and put in the oven for 20 minutes or until the pastry is nice and golden.