- 1 Small Pumpkin,½ tsp black pepper, 2 Original Peperami (sliced thinly)
- 1 Peperami Snackbox (cheese), 70g Emmental (grated)
- 50g Mature Cheddar Cheese (grated), 3 tbsp Mascarpone
- 2 handfuls spinach (chopped roughly)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (chopped), 2 Spring Onions (chopped)
- ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp paprika, ½ onion powder,¼ tsp nutmeg
Preheat your oven to 180c and line a baking tray with some parchment paper.
Very carefully, cut the lid off ofyour pumpkin and keep to the side and scoop out the seeds and the flesh and discard.
Sprinkle the inside with your seasoning and leave to the side.
In a bowl, mix your mascarpone, emmental, cheddar and your chopped spinach and spring onions until fully combined and stuff the mixture into your pumpkins, pressing down as you go to get as much as you can in.
Put the Peperami slices and your Peperami Snackbox cheese on top and pop the lid back on to the pumpkin.
Wrap your pumpkin with tin foil and bake in the oven on the middle shelf for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Remove the foil from the lid and put back into the oven for a further 30 minutes.
Serve immediately with Peperami sticks and warm baguettes.