Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: about 10 minutes
- Little olive oil, for brushing and drizzling
- 2 large flour tortilla wraps
- 8 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 125 g grated mozzarella cheese
- 150 g sweetcorn, from a can drained
- 1 small red pepper, deseeded and cut into thin strips
- 2 x 50 g packs Peparami Smokin’ Chicken Bites
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Freshly ground black pepper
Salad leaves, to serve
Preheat the oven to 180°C, Gas Mark 4. Lightly brush a large non- stick baking sheet, with the oil.
Put the wraps on the baking sheet, spread each with half the barbecue sauce, then sprinkle over some cheese, then add half the sweetcorn and red pepper and top with the Smokin’Chicken Bites. Scatter over the remaining cheese and sprinkle over some oregano.
Cook in the oven for 6-8 minutes, until crispy and golden. Remove from the oven to a board, top with the rocket leaves, drizzle with a little oil and grind over some freshly ground black pepper. Serve immediately.