Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 125 g dried macaroni
- 50 g baby spinach, 50 g diced chorizo
- 75 g light cream cheese, 100 ml semi- skimmed milk
- 75 g mature Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 x 50 g packs Peparami Pep’d Up Chicken Bites
- 8 cherry or baby plum tomatoes, halved
Preheat the oven to 190ºC, Gas Mark 5. Cook the macaroni in a pan of lightly salted boiling water according to pack instructions,
for about 7-9 minutes.
Drain and return to the pan, stir in the spinach, to wilt.
Meanwhile, place the chorizo in a small frying pan and cook for 2-3 minutes until it releases it oil. Drain on kitchen paper. In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese, with the milk and half the cheddar. Stir in the chorizo and Peperami Chicken bites and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Stir the cheese mixture into the drained macaroni. Transfer to an ovenproof dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and place the tomatoes on top. Cook in the oven for 15 minutes until golden and bubbling.