FOR THE TOMATO SAUCE
1 can of good quality italian tomato’s (chopped or plum)
4 basil leaves
1 clove of garlic
Pinch of salt
Small pinch of sugar
- Lightly pulse in a food processor/hand blitzer and set aside until ready to use
FOR THE DOUGH
500g of Pizza dough/00/strong bread flour
200g of sour dough starter
310g warm water
2 large pinches of salt
- Mix the water, salt and sourdough starter together until all dissolved
- Gradually add the water in stages and mix through with the handle of a wooden spoon
- Leave for 10 minutes
- Bring the mixture together to form a dough
- Knead for 15 minutes until smooth
- Place in a bowl at room temperature covered with a damp cloth for 3 hours. This can then be left in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Divide into 4 equal weighted amounts of dough
- Roll into balls and use when ready!
FOR THE TOPPING ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????
2 Peperami Hot, 2 Peperami Original
1 Teaspoon of Chilli Flakes