Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: about 16 minutes
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 cm piece root ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 tablespoons tikka curry paste
- 100 ml passata
- 100 ml chicken stock or water
- 100 ml single cream
- 2 x 50 g packs Peparami Pep’d Up Chicken Bites
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped coriander
Steamed basmati rice, to serve
Heat the oil in a large non- stick saucepan and cook the onion,garlic and ginger over a low heat for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the onion is soft and translucent.
Stir in the curry paste and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the passata and stock or water and cream, cover and simmer, for 5 minutes.
Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper, then stir in Pep’d Up Chicken Bites
Return to a low heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Stir in the coriander and serve immediately with steamed basmati rice.