Preparation time: 4 minutes
Cooking time: 7 minutes
- Finely grated zest and juce 2 lemons
- 4 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 50 g tenderstem brocolii
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 50 g sugar snaps
- 2 x 50 g pack Peparami Pep’d Up Chicken Bites
- 400 g cooked egg noodles
Place the lemon zest and juice, sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and cornflour in a small bowl. Whisk together until all the ingredients are combined.
Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan and when very hot, add the tenderstem and stir- fry for 3-4 minutes. Add the spring onions and sugar snaps and stir – fry for 2 minutes,
Add the then Pep’d Up Chicken Bites and noodles. Stir-fry for 2 minutes until the noodles and vegetables are well mixed.
Stir in sauce and stirring continuously, cook for 1-2 minutes until the mixture thicken and coats the chicken., noodles and vegetables.
Divide between 2 bowls and serve immediately.