5 g dried active yeast
25 ml tepid water
300 g flour (ideally strong flour)
220 g full fat yoghurt
5 g salt
250 g tinned chopped tomatoes
200 g mozzarella
8 sticks Mini #peperami pork salami sausages
extra flour for dusting
For the dough:
- Mix the yeast with the tepid water in a small bowl and allow it to activate for 20-30 minutes, until it gets frothy.
- Meanwhile, mix the flour with the yoghurt in a larger bowl and let it rest until the yeast is ready to use. Add the yeast and begin kneading n the bowl for 5 minutes. Add the salt and continue kneading until you get a smooth dough (approx 10 minutes). Cover with cling film and let it proof in the fridge minimum 8 hours (you can also let it proof over night).
For the toppings:
- place the chopped tomatoes in a small pan, season with salt and cook on medium heat until the liquid has been reduced to a thick consistency.
- slice the mozzarella and place it on a paper towel to absorb the extra liquid.
- slice the mini Peperami sticks and set aside
For the pizza:
- preheat the oven at 240C
- dust the working surface with flour
- take the dough out of the fridge and divide it into 2 balls.
- Roll each ball into a round shape of approx 20 cm diameter.
- place each pizza base on baking paper
- drizzle some olive oil on each pizza base, then add the tomato sauce, mozzarella and peperami slices.
- bake in a tray or directly on a baking stone for 10-12 minutes.