1 Raw Baguette Bread
2 Peperami Hot Sticks
1 tomato, sliced
1 onion, sliced
2 pickled cucumbers, sliced
2 tablespoon of sauce (mayonnaise-honey mustard-ketchup)
- I have a raw Baguette Bread at the kitchen. It’s handy to have it at home because you just need to put in the oven for 10 min and it’s ready, always fresh and crispy 😉
- Place bread on cutting board and slice it in half lengthwise.
- Place the ingredients by layers starting from the greens. The amount of meat you put on is up to your preference. 😉
- Finish your sandwich with a drizzle of sauce. 😉
- Bring this sandwich together and cut it into half – serve. Enjoy!