Pack of Ground beef (high fat is better)
3 x sticks of Spicy peperami
1 cup of Mayonnaise
Table spoon of cayenne pepper. Half an onion and dice
Table spoon of chilli flakes
2 tablespoons of sriracha sauce
- Start off by finely chopping half a spicy peperami and add it to your beef mince and then make 2 burger patties – chop the other half of the peperami stick into chunks and put to one side.
- Set up your pan/BBQ/griddle to a medium to high heat, slice the bun and butter then stick on the pan to get the bun toasted, once toasted remove and put to one side.
- Wipe down your pan/BBQ/griddle Stick the beef patties on to the pan/BBQ/griddle, add a pinch of salt and pepper on top for some seasoning.
- Whilst one side of the patties are cooking chop up a stick of spicy peperami then in a bowl mix together the mayonnaise, sriracha, chilli flakes, diced onion, cayenne and then add the chopped spicy peperami.
- Flip the burger patty and you should have a nice crust forming.
- On the bottom of the bun put your tomato ketchup and mustard on the bottom.
- Add the cheese to the burger patty and cover if possible to let the cheese melt, leave for 30 seconds.
- Remove the Patties and stick on the bun and add your spicy peperami mayo mixture.
- Sprinkle the other half of the spicy peperami which you put to one side over the mayo.
- Make 2 holes in the top of your brioche bun, cut the spicy peperami in half and put into the holes.
- Put the bun on top of the burger and there you have it! Your very own spicy devil peperami burger!!