220g Self Raising Flour
50g Unsalted Butter
8 tbsp Whole Milk
60g Cheddar Cheese, grated
250g Tomato pizza sauce, of choice
100g Mozzarella, sliced
200g Cheddar Cheese, grated
1/4 Red Pepper, finely sliced
1/4 Green Pepper, finely sliced
1/4 Red Onion, finely sliced
20g Mini Peperami Original, chopped
50g Peperami Pep’d Up Chicken Bites
20g Peperami Jerky, chopped
1 tbsp BBQ sauce
- Heat the oven to 220C/200 fan/Gas 7
- Make the dough: Add the flour and butter to a mixing bowl, then rub together with your hands. Add the milk and the cheddar cheese and combine with your hands until a soft dough is formed. Add more milk if the dough isn’t sticking together.
- Lightly flour your work surface, then roll out the dough into a circle or shape of your choice. The thinner the base, the crispier it will be.
- Add the pizza sauce and spread over the base, leaving 2cm from the edge.
- Lay the mozzarella on the top, then add your grated cheddar.
- Place the rest of your toppings onto the pizza.
- Add a swirl or zigzag of BBQ sauce.
- Bake in the oven at 200c for 15-20 minutes.