LSI Netherlands B.V. (trading as Jack Link’s) (“we”, “us” or “our”) is committed to protecting your personal information and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is
LSI Netherlands B.V.
1013 BC Amsterdam
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
We may collect and use the following information about you:
- Registration information and other information you give us. You may provide us with information about yourself when you: (a) submit an online registration form; (b) contact us by email, phone or otherwise; (c) enter a competition, promotion or survey on Our Site; or (d) when you report a complaint to us. In these situations, you may provide us with your name, email address, address and gender.
- Information collected using cookies and other technologies. When you visit Our Site, we may automatically collect certain information about you, including:
- technical information, such as the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- information about your visit to Our Site, such as the pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages and page interaction information (e.g. scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs).
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information held about you in the following ways:
- to provide you with the information that you have requested from us.
- to provide you with information about our goods and services.
- to respond to any enquiry or complaint raised by you.
- to ensure that content of Our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- to administer Our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case it may be necessary to disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- if we are acquired by a third party, in which case the personal information held by us will be one of the transferred assets.
THE SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Therefore we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information transmitted to Our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not use your personal information for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your information) if we are going to use your personal information for marketing purposes or if we are going to share your personal information with any third party for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such use of your personal information by checking certain boxes on the forms that we use to collect your information. You can also exercise this right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.